Made2Manage ERP: Technology Strategy
We believe in the practical application of technology. Our technology strategy is guided by our customer’s requirements for a mainstream technology platform (Microsoft) with a flexible and scalable system architecture that protects their long-term IT investments. To learn more about the development tools we utilize and our over-arching technology strategy, review the following sections.
The technology infrastructure of the Made2Manage ERP solution has been built at every level using Microsoft technology. Microsoft's products, platforms and technologies have become the common language of information technology. It gives you a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Consistent and full integration across all applications.
- Flexibility to meet your specific business requirements.
- Scalable, reliable platform that grows with you over the lifetime of your system.
- Designed to take advantage of the latest and greatest emerging technologies.
- Open architecture ensures easy access to critical business data.
M2M ERP: Enterprise Resource Planning
Enabling Manufacturers to Achieve Continuous Process Improvements
As part of the Made2Manage ERP software system, the M2M ERP software module is a reliable, flexible and easy-to-use back-office platform that captures your data in one centralized system. By integrating your production processes into one database, M2M ERP software can execute all facets of your operations and provide you with the optimal ERP solution. M2M ERP allows you to automate all of your manufacturing processes, streamline operations, and be more responsive to your customers.
M2M ERP: From Quote to Cash
M2M ERP software administers our customer order management, materials management, production management, and financial management processes so you stay on track with your business objectives. With the M2M ERP software module, whether you are a make-to-order, make-to-stock, engineer-to-order, assemble-to-order, or mixed-mode manufacturer, you can gain real-time visibility over all of your back-office functions.
- M2M ERP Software - Customer Order Management—Generate quotes, sales orders, custom-configure products, and more.
- M2M ERP Software - Materials Management—Automate shop floor and inventory data collection and track material lots to seamlessly manage your material resources and inventory transactions.
- M2M ERP Software - Production Management—Create job orders, capture costs and monitor production so you can build your products more profitably.
- M2M ERP Software - Financial Management—Manage cash flow, key accounting tasks, budget forecasting, payroll, HR, and more.
In addition, M2M ERP supports standard workflow manufacturing processes such as:
Sales Order Management
Shipping and Receiving
Bills of Material